Strange norwegian food habits + a little taste of Italy
& some drawings from my everyday life.

torsdag 24. januar 2013

JANUARY LISTS


A lot of people have HIGH EXPECTATIONS about the new year. 
Just wait to the 1st of January, I will become happier, healthier, prettier...I promise!
I can`t promise that. January the 1st and my fridge is still full of Juleskinke (we ate the last one a couple of days ago) - chocolate and cakes everywhere (damn you pepperkaker!), my butt is lazier than ever from the week I just had on the couch (or kitchen chair) (or armchair) (or bed) and more important, 
JANUARY is a shitty month. All that Christmas joy is over, people`s running to take down all those cute lights and scary little nisser, sky is grey, my face is grey. Oh how I hate this month.
BUT! It only lasts for 31 days. And when I begin to realize that, THEN I can write my list! 



So here it comes.
It is easy. I need to to less of one thing:

INTERNET

More of another thing

WALKING

LESS COMPARING
MORE ENJOYING

LESS THINKING ABOUT THE PAST (WHICH MAKES ME SAD)
MORE THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE (WHICH MAKES ME HAPPY)

LESS BLAMING ME (OR YOU)
MORE ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT I AM
34
working a lot and will still do that for a while
not a supermodel
pretty in my own way
sometimes moody sometimes sad

MORE FOCUSING ON THE FACT THAT I AM
beautiful 
creative
caring
still have MANY years ahead of me to realize my dreams
lucky to have a beautiful family and friends

This is my list for now.

Happy new year!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx






1 kommentar:

  1. Serena, får ikke sagt hvor mye jeg liker bloggen din (og ærligheten)!
    Det jeg faktisk liker ved januar, er at nå er dt endelig litt slutt på førjulsstresset, alle som må besøkes før jul, osv, osv... Nå er det endelig tid til kjernefamilien, aking, øve på skigåing, ta med grillpølser og kakao ut på tur...
    Januar kan være en ganske fin måned egentlig :) Og jeg skal også kutte ned på Internett. Tror jeg har blitt litt flinkere, men ikke flink nok...

    SvarSlett