Strange norwegian food habits + a little taste of Italy
& some drawings from my everyday life.

lørdag 26. januar 2013

The Lady and the Tramp



Remember this cute movie? One of my favorite. I especially loved this scene. 
The Lady and the Tramp are eating at an italian "restaurant", how romantic is that.
So today I woke all romantic myself and decided to make Spaghetti with meatballs. Which is something I never had at home (I believe it is more of an italian-american tradition?) but if they eat it in a cartoon movie it MUST be good right?

Meatballs in the making...

Not to mention the large amount of "italian housewife points" I just gained by making dinner BEFORE 10 AM!

Have a nice weekend!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hei Serena!
    Dette smakte sikkert godt!

    klem

    SvarSlett
  2. pulpette coi spaghetti!
    io a casa mia pure non ce l'avevo mai!
    miao
    cristina
    vi aspettiamo!

    SvarSlett